AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Apply Online | YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2021 Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme : The Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy launched this scheme to help the women of the state. Chief Minister said that the scheme aim at improving the living standards of women of state with less investment. By this scheme, a lot of different opportunities will be provided. This scheme will bring self-reliance among the women by providing assistance. In this article, we will share with you all the details of the scheme like application procedure, eligibility criteria and all other criteria related to the scheme. We will also share all the step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
Under the Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2021, the Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy will be implementing different welfare schemes of the state for the development of women who belong to minority category. Under the scheme, the government will distribute sheep and goats to the women of the state to provide themselves with a good livelihood. The government will spend around Rs.1869 crore in this scheme. YSR Government will provide around 2.49 lakh sheep and goats units to all of the needy women. Each and every unit of sheep and goat will contain either 15 sheep or goats. This will be a very helpful scheme for the women belonging to the backward category.
Benefits Of YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
- By this scheme the living standards of the women will be improved.
- Under the scheme 2.49 lakh units of sheep and goats will be provided to the women who belong to the backward categories including the minority categories living in the state.
- In this scheme, every units consists of 15 sheep or goats (with one ram or billy) in each units.
- The Steps taken by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state will be a really big step. It will help the women to live their lives without depending upon everyone.
- In the scheme of Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Yojana 2021 amount will be given at Rs. 75000. This will very helpful for the cost of transport and insurance.
- Under the scheme there will be the distribution of 4.69 lakh units of cows and buffaloes with ₹3,500 crores to strengthen the dairy sector.
Details Of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing units of sheep and goat|
|Beneficiaries||Women candidates belonging to backward and minority category|
Objective Of Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Yojana
The main objective of Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme is to provide partnership and also provide more business opportunities and bring self-reliance among the women, by providing assistance for better investment. This scheme will provide a lot of opportunities for all of the women. The women should belong to backward categories, the Scheduled Castes (SCs), and the Scheduled Tribes (STs) in the age group of 45 to 60 years.
Thus there will be definitely raise more and more job opportunities in the state. There will 31 lakh housing sites also distributed among the women and will be getting registered on the name. Women of these mentioned category can buy local sheep and goat from their region. They can avail the services of the committee to be set up with two veterinary doctors, officials from SERP and banks will also guide them to choose proper sheep or goats units at a reasonable price.
The applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must only be a woman of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- An applicant women should be above the age of 45 years
- The applicant women should be below the age of 60 years
- The applicant must belong to one of the following categories who are residents of the state:-
- Backward Classes (BC)
- Scheduled Castes (SCs)
- Scheduled Tribes (STs)
- Minority communities
Species Of Sheep
Under the scheme of Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi following species of sheep will be provided by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh Government:-
- Nellore Brown
- Vizianagaram breeds
- Native breeds
- Macharla Brown
- Black Bengal in goats
Also read: AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021
How to Implement Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
The AP Government has decided to implement the scheme in the following three stages:-
- In the Phase 1, 20,000 units will be distributed till March 2021.
- Second Phase, 1,30000 units will be distributed from April to August 2021.
- The third and the last phase, it will begin from September with the distribution of 99,000 units and will conclude in December 2021.
Training Centres for the Scheme:
The Scheme will implement in three stages. That will implement from March 2021 to December 2021. The Andhra Government has decided to set up training in the state. The training centres for sheep breeding will set up in Dhone of Kurnool district and Penugonda of Anantapur district.
Application Procedure for Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2021
The concerned organization of the scheme has not yet set the application procedure for the scheme because this scheme is the newly announced scheme. We will provide you with all the information time to time as soon Andhra Pradesh government will announce in future so kindly stay with us in future.