AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 (Eligibility criteria, Application form, Official Website, List, Last Date, Documents, Toll free helpline Number, how to apply)
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme: Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme for the economically backward women who belong to upper cast (such as Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kshatriya, Kamma, Reddy and Muslims among others on the lines of Kapu Nestham and YSR Cheyutha) of the state. The state government is to be start application procedure for eligible women so that they can get the monetary assistance from the government. Under this scheme, Andhra government is going to provide different types of incentives to the needy women of the upper caste. EBC Nestham scheme was launched by Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy. The government is planning to implement this scheme in November 2021 and it is expected to benefits of more than 6 lakh women of the state. In this article we are going to provide the full information of the scheme thoroughly.
Highlights of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Aim of this scheme||To provide financial assistance to upper caste women of Andhra Pradesh|
|Expected for Implementation||Novermber 2021|
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 Key Points
- Objective of the scheme– EBC Nestham scheme will help the economically backward women who are coming from upper cast of the society. Under this scheme financial assistance will be provide to the women, who are financially weak.
- Who are coming under this scheme – This scheme is dedicated to the women of upper cast of the state. Under the scheme these cast like Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kamma, Reddy, Kshatriya, and Muslims will be consider for benefits.
- Part of the scheme– This scheme i.e EBC Nestham Scheme will comes under the YSR Cheyutha and KapuNestham.
- Total budget of the Scheme- Under this scheme government has been allocated of Rs. 670 Crore rupees for the next three years.
- Financial benefits- Government has has decided to provide 15,000 rupees every year to every eligible candidates of the state. So that each economically deprived beneficiary will get 45,000 rupees in 3 years.
- Total number of beneficiaries under the scheme– It is expected that there will be 6 lakh beneficiaries.
- Implementation Date– Government of AP has decided to implement this scheme from coming November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
In this scheme following eligibility criteria has decided by the Andhra government, which are given below:-
- Under the EBC Nestham Scheme the women’s candidate should be the resident of the Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme the women’s candidate should be from economically backward class (EBC)
- The women must belong to the upper cast which were mentioned above in the features.
- To apply for the scheme age of women should be between 45 to 60 years old.
- Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided through directly bank transfer. So the applicant should be a working bank account in any nationalized bank.
- Family income should be less than 10,000/- rupees for rural area and 12,000/- rupees for urban area of the state.
- For getting benefits of the scheme applicant should have land within 3 acres magani and 10 acres in metta.
How to Identify who are Eligible for EBC Nestham Scheme:
Under EBC Nestham scheme village and ward volunteers will survey the house and identify those who are eligible for this scheme. After that the District Collector will take a look at the various stages and make a final list of beneficiaries. A dedicated website to the implementation of the scheme is to be developed. This is the whole procedure of the scheme. Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided though direct cash transfer in the beneficiaries bank account.
Required documents for Scheme
- Residential proof of the candidates
- Identity proof-
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Bank account details of the applicants
- EBC certificate– During the application candidates should have to submit EBC certificate to show that you truly belong to economically backward class.
- APL ration card- For getting the benefits of the scheme the candidate must have to submit a copy of APL or above poverty line ration card.
How to apply for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
For your kind information, this scheme is to be implement in November 2021. Therefore, the state government has not released the official website of this scheme till date. Once it is released, you will be informed on the page by us.
How to check the application status under AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
There are some steps given below which will be helpful for you during the apply for the scheme.
- you will go on official website of the scheme.
- On home page you will be to click on the ‘beneficiary list’. Once you click on beneficiary list, a beneficiary list will be appeared.
- For offline facility, you need to visit the Gram Panchayat office for the beneficiaries list.
FAQs of the Scheme
What is AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme?
It is financial assistance scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
Who are eligible for this scheme?
Women who are coming from economically backward of upper class of AP.
What is Total Budget of this Scheme?
Andhra government has allocated of Rs. 670 Crore for the next three years.
How much money will be provided under the scheme?
Under this scheme 15000 rupees per annum will be provided as assistance for three years.
How to apply for the scheme?
Website to the implementation of the scheme is to be developed soon.
when the scheme will be implemented?
This scheme will be implemented from November, 2021.