AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2022 (Eligibility criteria | Application form, Official Website, List, Last Date, Documents, Toll free helpline Number, how to apply) | EBC Nestham Eligibility List
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme: Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme for the economically backward women who belong to upper cast (such as Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kshatriya, Kamma, Reddy and Muslims among others on the lines of Kapu Nestham and YSR Cheyutha) of the state. The state government is to be start application procedure for eligible women so that they can get the monetary assistance from the government. Under this scheme, Andhra government is going to provide different types of incentives to the needy women of the upper caste. EBC Nestham scheme was launched by Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The government is planning to implement this scheme in November 2021 and it is expected to benefits of more than 6 lakh women of the state. In this article we are going to provide the full information of the scheme.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2022 Latest Updates (News)
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy on 25.01.20222 disbursed 589 Crores rupees under the EBC Nestham Scheme. Around 3,92,674 women coming from economically backward upper castes gets the benefites by transferring into the accounts. Chief Minister said that the scheme is aimed to improving the livelihoods of economically backward upper caste women of the state. Government is providing financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- in the age group of 45 to 60. This will help to empower economically backward upper caste women.
Highlights of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Aim of this scheme||To provide financial assistance to upper caste women of Andhra Pradesh|
|Expected to Implementation||Novermber 2021|
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2022 Key Points
- Objective of the scheme– EBC Nestham scheme will help the economically backward women who are coming from upper cast of the society. Under this scheme financial assistance will be provide to the women, who are financially weak.
- Who are coming under this scheme – This scheme is dedicated to the women of upper cast of the state. Under the scheme these cast like Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kamma, Reddy, Kshatriya, and Muslims will be consider for benefits.
- Part of the scheme– This scheme i.e EBC Nestham Scheme will comes under the YSR Cheyutha and KapuNestham.
- Total budget of the Scheme- Under this scheme government has been allocated of Rs. 670 Crore rupees for the next three years.
- Financial benefits- Government has has decided to provide 15,000 rupees every year to every eligible candidates of the state. So that each economically deprived beneficiary will get 45,000 rupees in 3 years.
- Total number of beneficiaries under the scheme– It is expected that there will be 6 lakh beneficiaries.
- Implementation Date– Government of AP has decided to implement this scheme from coming November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
In this scheme following eligibility criteria has decided by the Andhra government, which are given below:-
- Under the EBC Nestham Scheme the women’s candidate should be the resident of the Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme the women’s candidate should be from economically backward class (EBC)
- The women must belong to the upper cast which were mentioned above in the features.
- To apply for the scheme age of women should be between 45 to 60 years old.
- Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided through directly bank transfer. So the applicant should be a working bank account in any nationalized bank.
- Family income should be less than 10,000/- rupees for rural area and 12,000/- rupees for urban area of the state.
- For getting benefits of the scheme applicant should have land within 3 acres magani and 10 acres in metta.
How to Identify EBC Nestham Eligibility List
If you want to know about EBC Nestham Eligibility List. In this regard, it is mentioned that Under EBC Nestham scheme village and ward volunteers will survey the house and identify those who are eligible for this scheme. After that the District Collector will take a look at the various stages and make a final list of beneficiaries. A dedicated website to the implementation of the scheme is to be developed. This is the whole procedure of the scheme. Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided though direct cash transfer in the beneficiaries bank account.
Required documents for Scheme
- Residential proof of the candidates
- Identity proof-
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Bank account details of the applicants
- EBC certificate– During the application candidates should have to submit EBC certificate to show that you truly belong to economically backward class.
- APL ration card- For getting the benefits of the scheme the candidate must have to submit a copy of APL or above poverty line ration card.
How to apply for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
If you are eligible to apply for EBC Nestham Scheme, then you have to follow the following steps :-
- First you have to go to the official website of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- Official website will open on your computer screen.
- On the website homepage, you have to click on apply under YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- A new page will appear on your computer / mobile screen.
- On this page you will have to enter all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id etc
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents.
- Then you have to click on submit button.
- This is the final procedure for apply under the Scheme
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First you have to go to the official website of the Scheme
- The homepage of the scheme will open on your screen.
- Then, you are required to click on login button.
- Login form will be opened before your computer screen.
- Enter your username and password and click on login button.
- By following these steps, you can easily login this portal.
Procedure To View Report
- For view report first you have to Visit the official website of the Scheme.
- The website homepage will open on your computer screen.
- On the homepage there is link of Reports , click on this button.
- A new page will open on your computer screen.
- On this page select your district.
- Then, select your mandal, where you are living.
- After that you have to select your secretariat name.
- Finally required details will be on your computer / mobile screen.
How to check the application status under AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
There are some steps given below which will be helpful during the apply for the this scheme.
- you will go on official website of the scheme.
- On home page you will be to click on the ‘beneficiary list’. Once you click on beneficiary list, a beneficiary list will be appeared.
- For offline facility, you need to visit the Gram Panchayat office for the beneficiaries list.
- You can check beneficiaries list in Gram Panchayat office.
FAQs of the Scheme
Q.1: What is AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme?
Ans: It is financial assistance scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
Q.2: Who are eligible for EBC Nestham Scheme?
Ans: Women who are coming from economically backward of upper class of AP.
Q.3: What is Total Budget of this Scheme?
Ans: Andhra government has allocated of Rs. 670 Crore for the next three years.
Q.4: How much money will be provided under the scheme?
Ans: Under this scheme 15000 rupees per annum will be provided as assistance for three years.
Q.5: How to apply for the scheme?
Ans: Website to the implementation of the scheme is to be developed soon.
Q.6: When the scheme will be implemented?
Ans: This scheme implemented from November, 2021.
Friends, In this article we have provided full information of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme. If you have any doubt regarding this scheme, please give your comment in comment box. You can also visit the official website of the scheme.