YSR Pension Kanuka List | AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme New List | sspensions.ap.gov.in Portal | Search Beneficiary Pension Kanuka Status Online
YSR Pension Kanuka: Andhra Pradesh government announced YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. Under this scheme government will provide financial assistance to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state, specially for ameliorate the hardship of the poor, old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability to secure a dignified life. In this article, We will share with you the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, selection process and also all of the other details about the YSR pension Kanuka scheme. We will provide step-by-step guide to carry on each process.
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List
Andhra government will provide incentives to the people of the state, who are economically and socially backward in the society. In this scheme a fixed amount of incentives will designate for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh State. Through the implementation of the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme, state government will be provide many incentives, so that the smooth functioning of the life of the economically backward people takes place. By implementing this scheme social status will also be upgraded of the people.
Distribution of Amount under YSR Pension Kanuka
Volunteers have started distributing Pension Kanuka amount to the beneficiaries across the state from 1st September 2020. Under this scheme volunteers will verify door to door. The government has already distributed pension to around 16 lakh of the beneficiary out of 61.68 lakh. Government has released fund of Rs. 1496.07 crore for this scheme. Under this scheme 90167 new pension beneficiaries has identify for pension and for that Rs. 21.36 crore has sanctioned by the government.
Highlights Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister|
|Beneficiaries||Economically backward people like:- , old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing pension to strength the people|
List Of Beneficiaries or Type of Pensioners (YSR Pension Kanuka)
The following people will be able to take advantage of the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme/Plan are given below:-
- Old Age people of state.
- Widow Women
- Disabled person
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
Incentives Amount For YSR Pension Kanuka
Under this scheme, there are different incentive amounts will be provided for different categories of beneficiaries. The list of the amount is below:-
- For Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- an amount of Rs.2250/- per month
- For Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists- an amount of Rs. 3,000/- per month
- For people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease- an amount of Rs. 10,000/- per month
Specific App and Geotagging for YSR Pension Kanuka
Andhra Government, has using a specific mobile app and geotagging in distribution of YSR Pension Kanuka. Around 2,37,615 Volunteers would visit the houses of beneficiaries to hand over pensions under this scheme. The government has already released Rs. 1,421.2 Crore for the scheme. The amount of Pension was credited into the accounts of the Village Secretaries through the AP SERP. The Social security pensions are given to otherwise abled, widows and people, who are suffering from identified diseases. They will also be eligible and can get benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for the Pension Scheme:
For getting benefits of the YSR pension scheme, the applicant should be followed the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant should be a resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should belong to below the poverty line (BPL).
Age Criteria for the Scheme
For getting the benefits of the scheme, so there are different age limit which are below table:-
|For Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
|For Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Widow Pension||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|For Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability and No age limit|
|For Toddy Tappers||50 years and above|
|For Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above.|
|For Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Single Women Pension||Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years|
|For Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|For Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
Download to YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
To apply for the scheme, you have to follow the following simple steps which are given below:-
Step 1: First step is to visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
or go on https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
Step 2: On Home page as above
- you have to click on the downloads option
- Now you will have to click on YSR pension kanuka
- On clicking on the link YSR kanuka pension forms will be downloaded to your device.
- Now you need to take the print out of the form of the scheme.
- After that, fill this form by entering all the required information.
- Now you have to attach all the required documents which are needed.
- After attaching all the required documents, you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Selection Process and Distribution of Pension Under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
For Selection of beneficiary and for pension distribution, following steps will be taken into consideration by the concerned authorities of the scheme:-
- For getting the benefits of the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme the applicants will apply through the government office or the gram panchayat office.
- After that, the application forms will be forwarded to the gram sabha for approval and scrutiny.
- After approval and verification from the gram sabha , the forms will be forwarded to the concerned MPO authorities.
- Verification of the applicant’s form will be done at the MPO office or the municipal office.
- After successful verification, the pension amount will be provided to the Gram Panchayat or the Government Office.
- From the Government or the Gram panchayat office, the amount will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
How To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
To check the application status of the pension scheme, you need to follow the following simple steps which are given below:-
- The beneficiary who wish to check Pension status firstly they have to visit at the official website of the scheme.
- On homepage of the website, you can get option of Pension Status .
- As soon as you click on the Pension Status Link, you will be taken to a new web page.
- There are two options displayed on your screen i.e-
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose from your desired option. And click on that option.
- On the next web page, enter the information needed.
- Click on submit button.
- By clicking on submit button, the application status will be displayed on your screen.
Pension Status by Search Pension Id Option
- For checking pension status by Pension ID, you have to Go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- There after, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the search option.
- You have to select pension ID option.
- Now you have to enter your pension ID or ration card number or saderam Id
- Now you select your District, Mandal, Panchayat and habitation
- You have to click on the go
- Required information will be displayed on your computer screen.
Pension Status by Search Grievance Id Option
- First, Visit the official website of YSR pension kanuka Scheme.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the search option.
- Now you have to select grievance ID Option.
- After that, you have to enter your grievance ID or ration card number for further steps.
- Now you have to select your district and other information.
- After that, you have to click on go
- By following this procedure you can search grievance ID
How to Check Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
To check the beneficiary list, you have to follow the following simple steps which are given below:-
- First, you have to go the official Link
- On clicking on the link, another page will be opened, enter the following information-
- Click on Go
- The beneficiaries list will display on your computer screen.
YSR Pension Kanuka Verification Form
The verification form is to be filled by the volunteers by collecting the information from the applicant of the state. You can download the form of the scheme by following easy steps given below:
- To download the verification form you have to go on the official website
- From the home page of the website, you will find the “Latest Verification form” option
- Click on it and the application form will start downloading
- Take a print out of the application form
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- The home page will display on your screen.
- On homepage, you have to click on the login button
- Now new webpage will be displayed, enter your username, password and captcha code
- After that, click on the login button.
- By following this procedure you can easily log in on the portal
Procedure to Do Art Pension Login
- First of all go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- The homepage of the website will display.
- On home page, you will have to click on Art Pensions LOGIN
- Now a new webpage will display, now enter your username, password and captcha code
- After that , click on login button
- These steps you can easily login for Art Pension.
- For NFBS Login, you will have to go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- Home page will display on your computer screen.
- On Homepage you will have to click on NFBS Login
- A new webpage will be displayed, then enter username, password and captcha code
- After that you are required to click on login
View Scheme wise Analysis Report
- First, you have to go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- The home page of the website will open in front of you
- On homepage, click on Reports Tab
- There after click on the scheme-wise analysis link that was display there.
- New webpage will display, then select your district, Mandal, Panchayat, and habitation.
- Then, you will have to click on go
- The information will show on your computer screen
Procedure To View Area Wise Analysis of the Information
- First Go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- The home page will display on your computer screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Reports tab
- Then click on area wise analysis link
- After that, you have to select your district, Mandal, panchayat, and habitation
- The required information will display on your computer/laptop screen
View Key Contact List
- First, go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- Home page of the official website will open before you on your screen.
- On homepage, you will have to click on key contacts
- A new webpage will open on your laptop/computer screen.
- On this new webpage you can view the list of all the key contacts
- Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
Email Id: [email protected]
Friends! I hope, you will like this information. I tried to give full Information regarding YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. If you have query, you can ask us in the comment box. I must give reply of your query.