AP Tailors Scheme 2021 | Apply online AP YSR Tailors Scheme 2021 | Online Application Form AP Tailors Scheme| Registration under New Tailors Scheme| YSR Navodayam Scheme | YSR Navodayam Scheme Online Apply.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Andhra Pradesh Tailors scheme. This scheme was launched recently by the Chief Minister of state of Andhra Pradesh. The main Aim of this scheme is to bail out micro, small and medium enterprise (MSMEs) in the state and provide financial relief by restructuring their bank loans before the end of March 2021. In this article, we will share the eligibility criteria, application process, registration process, selection criteria, and all of the other benefits of the scheme, that are made available to all of the beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh. AP Tailor’s scheme is also known as YSR Navodayam scheme.. In this article, we will describe each and every aspect related to this scheme.
AP Tailors Scheme 2021- YSR Navodayam Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government launched a scheme called AP YSR Navodayam. The AP YSR Navodayam scheme is also known as AP Tailors scheme. This scheme was launched for the people of the Andhra Pradesh state who are carrying out small, medium or micro-level business activities on their own capital. In the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided to the small and marginal businessmen. In this scheme the main benefits and incentives will be provided to the businessmen undertaking the following services-
AP Tailors Scheme Payment Details
In this scheme, about 8 lakh MSMEs small, medium and micro business would be benefited as their bank loans around of Rs. 25 Crores would be restructured. By this Scheme these small business would get more financial support. The objective of the scheme is to accelerate economic growth and boost in the process of industrialization in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme the government supports and provides financial support to the Tailors, Barbers and Weavers of the state.
Key Points of YSR Navodayam Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Navodayam Scheme|
|Introduced by||Andhra Pradesh|
|Budget allocated for the Scheme||Rs. 4,000 Crore|
|Beneficiary||Micro, Medium and Small Enterprises|
|Official Website||Click here|
Also read: PMJAY Hospital List 2021
Benefits Of AP Tailors Scheme 2021
Key features of the AP Tailor’s Scheme are given below:-
- The Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to allow one-time grant for the restructuring and developing infrastructure of MSMEs of around of Rs. 4000 Crores.
- Under this Scheme, the state government will provide more credit and immediate investment to the micro, small and Medium Enterprises of the state.
- The main benefits of the YSR AP tailor’s scheme is the incentive that will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- he state cabinet board has approved a proposal to provide a total of INR 10000 financial aid to weavers, barbers, and tailors.
- The scheme will help develop the small and marginal businessmen of the state. The main motive behind is to encourage small business to earn lots of profits and thus contribute to the economy.
AP Tailors Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to get benefits of the AP tailor’s scheme and want to the part of the scheme, then you must go through the following eligibility criteria, which is given below:-
- The candidates should be working as a Barbers, Tailors or Weavers
- Also, the servants at MSMEs are eligible under this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of state of Andra Pradesh.
- The beneficiaries should be belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL family).
- The applicant must have a Aadhaar card and bank account.
- Applicant Should belong to BC community engaged in the profession of tailoring.
- The Applicant should have ration card provided by the government of Andhra Pradesh
If you are interested to apply for this scheme, you will be required to submit the following documents with the application form:-
- Identity Proof such as-
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- For Address Proof following will be required-
- Aadhar Number
- Legal Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Below Poverty Line Certificate of the Applicant
- Income Certificate of the family
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
Registration Process of YSR Navodayam Scheme
To apply for the , you should follow the following simple steps which are given bellow:-
- First, visit the official website link given here
- Then Login by using your user ID and password.
- On the next webpage, click on the option of the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form carefully.
- Attach and upload all the required documents.
- Finally Click on submit Button.
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2021
To search eligibility list under AP Tailor scheme following steps are to be followed:-
- First Go to the official website.
- Now click on ‘Know Your Secretariat’ option available top of the website.
- Now a list of districts will be opened on the screen in front of you
- There are total five columns of the serial number, district, urban, rural and total.
- Then Click on the urban or rural (whichever area you belong) link in front of your district.
- Now you will be redirected to Mandal list.
- Then Search for your Mandal and click on the link in front of your Mandal
- Now on the screen the list of secretariat name and GP name will be in front of you.