Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme | JVD Status 2024 | How to apply for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena |
JVD Status: Andhra Pradesh government has decided to assist financially to the students, who are good in academics and they are belonging to below the poverty line category (BPL). Due to financial issue, they are finding to difficult to apply for courses that have a high fee. Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme (JVD Status 2024) to help them. In this article we will provide important features of the this Scheme. We will also provide the procedure to apply online for this scheme. In this article we will provide full details about the scheme like eligibility criteria, apply procedure etc.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD) Scheme
Jagananna Vasathi Deewena launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government in order to help the students. It will provide them fee Reimbursement for provide quality higher education, ensure continuation of students in the stream of higher education, and equip the students with essential skills. In this scheme courses like B. Pharmacy, B. Tech, MBA, MCA, B.ED. In this scheme government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/-.
In order to provide financial assistance, Andhra Pradesh Government will insure the students for receiving the benefits from the Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme.
All the eligible students will also receive free hostel facilities alongwith food that is exclusively provided by the Andhra Pradesh Government. In this scheme state government will provide Rs. 15,000/- for polytechnical students, Rs. 10,000/- for ITI Students, and Rs. 20,000/- for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Benefits of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena AP
In this scheme following benefits will be provided to the candidates who are eligible.
- Under the scheme of Jagananna Vasathi Deewena, the government will provide for the hostel and mess charges of BPL students.
- Under this scheme ITI students will receive Rs. 10,000/- every year.
- Students who are doing polytechnic course will gets of Rs. 15,000/- every year.
- Students who are taking degree will gets of Rs. 20,000/- as fee reimbursement.
- Candidates who are belongs to SC/ST category will receive full fee reimbursements for irrespective of courses.
Details of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena AP
|Name of the Scheme
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
|CM of Andhra Pradesh
|Students of the Andhra Pradesh State
|Objective of Scheme
|Providing financial funds for study
Also read: Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2024
Courses Includes Eligibility for JVD
To avail the benefits of this scheme, following courses must be pursuing by the students. The name of the courses are given below:
- M. Pharmacy
- And any other degree/ PG Courses
Eligibility to Avail the benefits of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
If you want to avail the benefits under the Scheme. There are some following eligibility criteria which are given below:
- If any family members are in government job, they are not eligible for this scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension, then he/she is also not eligible for this scheme.
- Annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- The students must be enrolled in the institution of Government /Government Aided institutes. Or Private Colleges affiliated to state universities/ Boards.
- The beneficiaries should have only the wetland below 10 acres / agricultural land below 25 acres/ or both under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not have own any four-wheelers vehicles.
Required Documents for JVD
For availing the benefits of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena AP following documents will be required, which are listed below:
- Residential proof of the candidates
- Aadhar card of the candidates
- Certificate of College admission
- Admission fee receipt of the Institutions
- Income certificate of the family
- BPL or EWS certificates of the candidates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details of the candidates
How to Download Application form
We are providing here the Link for download application form PDF.
How to Apply Jagananna Vasathi Deevena:
If you want to get benefits under this scheme. You will be register yourself online. For online registration you should follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Official website of the scheme. Home page of the official website will be seen like this.
- On home page click on the official notification of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Fill the application form of the scheme.
- Upload the documents which are required.
- Click on submit button.
JVD Status online check
If you want to check the JVD Status online you have to go to the official website. We are given direct link. You can check status from direct link.
Then click on the number given in blue colour numbers to get details reposts.
Now search for your secretariat code. To check your eligibility list enter your secretariat code.
I hope, you read this article Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme carefully. It will help you to take benefits of the scheme. If you have any query or suggestions, you can comments to us in the comment box and give your valuable feedback. For latest and more information of government scheme visit samriddhabharat.in again.