Andhra Pradesh government decided to financially assist to students, who are good in academics but they are belonging to below the proverty line category. They are finding to difficult to apply for courses that have a high fee. In the light of the above Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. In this article we will provide important aspects of the Scheme. In this article, we will also provide the process of online apply for the scheme. In this article we will provide eligibility criteria, apply procedure.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD) Scheme:
Jagananna Vasathi Deewena has successfully launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government in order to help the students providing them fee Reimbursement for provide quality higher education, ensure continuation of students in the stream of higher education, and equip the students with essential skills. In this scheme courses like B. Pharmacy, B. Tech, MBA, MCA, B.ED. In this scheme government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/-.
In order to provide financial assistance, Andhra Pradesh Government will insure the students for receiving the benefits from the & Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme.
All the eligible students will also receive free hostel facilities alongwith food that is exclusively provided by the Andhra Pradesh Government. In this scheme state government will provide Rs. 15,000/- for polytechnical students, Rs. 10,000/- for ITI Students, and Rs. 20,000/- for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Benefits of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena AP
In this scheme following benefits will be provided to the candidates who are eligible.
- Under the scheme of Jagananna Vasathi Deewena, the government will provide for the hostel and mess charges of BPL students.
- Under this scheme ITI students will receive Rs. 10,000/- every year.
- Students who are doing polytechnic course will gets of Rs. 15,000/- every year.
- Students who are taking degree will gets of Rs. 20,000/- as fee reimbursement.
- Candidates who are belongs to SC/ST category will receive full fee reimbursements for irrespective of courses.
Details of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena AP
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the Andhra Pradesh State|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing financial funds for study|
Also read: Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
Courses Includes Eligibility for JVD:
To avail the benefits of this scheme, following courses must be pursuing by the students. The name of the courses are given below:
- M. Pharmacy
- And any other degree/ PG Courses
Eligibility Criteria to Avail the benefits of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena AP:
If you want to avail the benefits under the Scheme. There are some following eligibility criteria which are given below:
- If any family members are in government job, they are not eligible for this scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension, then he/she is also not eligible for this scheme.
- Annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- The students must be enrolled in the institution of Government /Government Aided institutes. Or Private Colleges affiliated to state universities/ Boards.
- The beneficiaries should have only the wetland below 10 acres / agricultural land below 25 acres/ or both under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not have own any four-wheelers vehicles.
Required Documents for JVD:
For availing the benefits of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena AP following documents will be required, which are listed below:
- Residential proof of the candidates
- Aadhar card of the candidates
- Certificate of College admission
- Admission fee receipt of the Institutions
- Income certificate of the family
- BPL or EWS certificates of the candidates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details of the candidates
How to Download Application form:
We are providing here the Link for download application form PDF.
How to Apply Jagananna Vasathi Deevena:
If you want to get benefits under this scheme. You will be register yourself online. For online registration you should follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Official website of the scheme. Home page of the official website will be seen like this.
- On home page click on the official notification of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Fill the application form of the scheme.
- Upload the documents which are required.
- Click on submit button.