AP YSR Bheema Scheme Apply Online | YSR Bima Yojana Application Form | AP YSR Bheema Yojana Beneficiary List | ysr bheema scheme details | ysr bima.ap.gov.in status | ysr bima details
YSR Bheema Scheme : This scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh government after separate from Telangana state. Andhra Pradesh government is launching various schemes for the citizens of state. This Scheme is a type of an insurance scheme. This scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will provide securities on the accident to families of poor and unorganized workers of the state. In this article we are going to share with you all the important information regarding YSR Bheema Scheme like – what is YSR Bima scheme ? Scheme’s objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc. So if you want to know the details and get benefits of ysr bheema scheme. You have to read this article carefully till the end.
YSR Bheema Scheme
YSR Bheema scheme is a kind of insurance Scheme. This Scheme provides security on the accident to families of poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent disability then the insurance amount will be received by the beneficiary’s family member. Through this scheme around 1.14 crore, Citizen of Andhra Pradesh will get benefits. The AP government has decided a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme.
YSR Bheema Scheme will cover an insurance from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which will be deposited in the bank account of beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days from such incident. In addition of this, an amount of Rs. 10000 will also be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh as financial relief. For getting the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
Objective of YSR Bheema Scheme
The main object of YSR Bima scheme is to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability of the unorganized worker. This insurance will cover to the families of poor and unorganised workers of the state. Through this scheme, the cover amount will be provided to the nominee of the beneficiary in case of permanent disability or death. By successful implementation of this scheme, the beneficiary family member will get financial support through the scheme.
Key Highlights of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Bheema scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective of the Scheme||To provide insurance cover to the family|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
|Official website||Click Here|
Also read: AP Tailors Scheme 2022: YSR Navodayam Scheme Online Apply
Benefits And Features Of YSR Bheema Scheme
- YSR Bima scheme is a kind of Term Insurance Policy which provide security on the accident to families of Poor and unorganised workers.
- If the Scheme beneficiary dies, then the insurance cover amount will be provided to the nominee of the scheme.
- This scheme will cover around 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- For implementation of this scheme, Andhra Pradesh government has allocated a budget of Rs 510 crores.
- Through this scheme insurance cover from Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 5 lakhs will deposit into the bank account of beneficiary’s family member.
- The claim amount will be provided within 15 days of the filing of the claim.
- Andhra Pradesh Government will provide financial relief of Rs. 10,000 immediately after the such incident.
- For getting the benefits of the scheme, a premium of very small amount of Rs 15 per annum has to be deposited by the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme the beneficiary will provide with an identity card. This card will contain a unique identification number and policy number.
- The claim amount will deposit into the bank account through direct bank transfer.
- If the beneficiaries are facing any kind of problem, then they can contact PD DRDA for complaints regarding insurance enrollment, claim payment etc.
Also read: YSR Pension Kanuka List 2021: Beneficiary List
Insurance Coverage Under YSR Bheema Scheme
Under this Scheme there are 4 types of coverage, which depends on the age of the beneficiaries.
- 1. For age group 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability will be provided.
- 2. For age group 51 to 70 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability.
- 3. For age group 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh in case of natural death of the beneficiaries.
- 4. For age group 18 to 70 years – Insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh in case of partial permanent disability due to an accident.
- It should be remember that the claim amount will deposit into the account of nominees. In this scheme 15 days are given from claim date.
Nominee Of YSR Bhima Scheme
Following people can be the nominees under YSR Bima scheme: –
- Wife of the beneficiary
- 21 year old son of the beneficiary
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents of the scheme holder
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Note: Under YSR Bima scheme the beneficiary will get an identity card. This Card will contain a unique identification number and policy number.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Bima Scheme
- The applicant should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- All unorganized workers in the state in the age goup of 18 to 70 years old.
- Workers monthly wage should be less than 15,000/- per month. They enrolled through Praja Sadhikaara Survey.
- All the unorganized workers should register under Unorganised Workers Social Security Act, 2008.
Required Documents for YSR Bima Scheme
- The applicant must have white ration card holder
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details of the nominees.
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of Scheme
If you want to get benefits of the Scheme. It should remember that for YSR Bheema Scheme the beneficiaries are not required to do any kind of registration. The volunteers of the scheme will survey through the door-to-door campaigns. They check the white ration cardholders in the state. After verification of the information by the secretary of welfare collected from the survey, the beneficiaries will be selected. After that, the selected beneficiaries will have to open a bank account including the nominee. The beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum under the scheme. If you want to get more details about the scheme, you can visit the official website of the scheme.
YSR bima.ap.gov.in Status / Beneficiary List
The applicant who are enrolled for YSR Bima Scheme. They can check their Bima Status Online. official website of YSR Bima Scheme Portal. Steps is below:-
- First visit the official website of YSR Bima Scheme Portal.
- Home Page will display on the computer screen as shown below.
- On the home page, click on the report option shown at the top of the page.
- Its display the district wise details as shown below.
- The applicant will have to click on the below district.
- After clicking the his / her district, next page will open, which shown the city or village.
- Now click on the Ward/ Block of the applicant. Its shows the list of block/ward details.
In this article we explained YSR Bheema Scheme details / ysr bima. It will be helpful for you. If you have any double regarding this Scheme, you can comments in comment box without any doubt. I will try to give the solution of your query. For more updated information about government scheme visit samriddhabharat.in again.
1 thought on “YSR Bheema Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility | Beneficiary List”
Sir my dad passed away 11th may I applied to cliam 3rd July till it date December 11th. Website show under process at incurance company can I know about the delay or rejected please reply me as soon as possible