[Apply Online] Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass [How to Apply] : TN Epass Application for e-Pass to Travel during Curfew, Registration, Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdown Pass Apply Online for Kiryana, Milk, Chemist/ Medical Shop, Travel Pass, Emergency Pass, Moment Pass, TN e-pass requirements, Tamil Nadu Curfew e pass status check online, TN E Pass Online Registration
Tamil Nadu E Pass: In this article we will share with you the important aspects of the E Pass issued by Tamil Nadu State. It is also share with you all the important specification of the Tamilnadu curfew pass which is available for all the residence of the tamilnadu state. In this article, we will share all the procedure which you will have to undertake if you want to apply for the Tamilnadu COVID-19. We will also share the eligibility criteria important for the EPass.
Covid-19 Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass 2021Latest Updates: tnepass.tnega.org
Tamil Nadu government on Friday, 14th May 2021 issued a fresh set of guidelines to curb the spread of COVID-19 in the state. According to the new rules, EPASS registration, which was mandatory for inter-state and international passengers, is now mandatory for inter-district passengers as well from 17th May 2021.
According to fresh guidelines only the essential activities such as marriage, funeral, medical treatment, elderly care people will be allowed to travel after filling the form on the state government’s official website. (https://eregister.tnega.org).
TN e-pass requirements
India is suffering from a big pandemic, which is COVID-19. This virus spread easily from one to other. This is very dangerous for our life. In India and abroad millions of people have been dead. This virus can only be controlled by lockdown. So that government has decided to restrict people to go outside. If anyone want to travel from one place to another place. Then there is TN e-pass requirements. In this pandemic situation only, essential services are allowed and TN e-pass is only issued for them.
Also read: AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 Online Apply
TN E-PASS Guidelines and Restrictions issued by Tamil Nadu Government:
The number of COVID-19 cases has been increasing day by day in Tamil Nadu. In order to break the COVID-19 Chain, government has issued new guideline for the people of the state on 17th May 2021. These guidelines are given below:
- E pass registration have been made mandatory for inter-district passengers earlier it was mandatory for only for interstate and international passengers.
- E pass will be issued only for the purpose of essential activities like a funeral, medical treatment, marriages, etc. and people will be allowed to travel after filling the form on the official website of e-pass registration.
- As per previous guideline issued by the state government vegetable, meat, grocery and other shop were allowed to operate till noon. But as per latest guideline they can operate from 6 a.m to 10 a.m only with maximum 50% occupancy.
- E-Commerce services will be allowed to operate from 2 p.m to 6 p.m only.
- To break the chain of COVID-19 fully lockdown will be continued in force on Sunday.
- Night curfew will also continue to be in force in the city.
Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass: Online Apply @eregister.tnega.org
Tamil Nadu Government and its Administration has Launched official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. Movement Pass e-Curfew Pass for different Cities like Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Vellore, Erode, Tiruvannamalai, Pollachi, Nagapattinam, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur & other places of the state. In this COVID situation Govt Administration decided to provide Curfew Lockdown Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. The official website for Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass is i.e. https://epasskki.info/.
The central and state government are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lock-down. To Protect life of the people of the country, No one is allowed to go out of the house in the lockdown period. Only those people who have curfew e-passe can go out of the house.
Also read: PMJAY Hospital List 2021
Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass Online Registation:
In this regard, government wants to save every life of the country. So, Online registration is only for few people, who are connected and providing Essential Services Like- Medical staff, Moment of Essential goods, Government Officials, and other specified in guideline issued by the government of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates who are willing to online registration, they can download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. In this article we will provide short information about “Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and other important aspect of the TN e-Pass.
Highlights of Tamil Nadu Covid-19 E Pass 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Covid-19 E Pass|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||Essential residents of state|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing E Pass to the essential service providers. To protect people of the state from COVID-19.|
Important Direct Link
1. Curfew epass Apply Online- Online Registration | Login
2. Track Your Application – Click Here
Tamil Nadu Curfew E-Pass Online Form: TN E pass Application Status
Registration for e-Pass to Travel during Curfew: As per government new guideline TN e-Pass will be issued for the purpose of the following: –
- e-Pass will be issued for those people, who are engaged in providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage and shops but they do not have a Government or Private ID.
- This form is being launched only for such people mentioned above.
- Others are not allowed to submit this form. If they submit there application will be rejected.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu E-pass Application Form at tnepass.tnega.org
We are describing the steps for online apply TN E-Pass. You can follow the steps given below
Step 1: First you will visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu government for e-pass at https://tnepass.tnega.org.
Step 2: On home page Enter your mobile number and the captcha to receive an OTP.
Step 3: Enter the OTP you received as massage.
Step 4: After entering your OTP will be directed to a New page where you will be seen various options such as — e-pass for travel via road (private vehicles), business round trip, guest workers from other states etc.
Step 5: Select the type of pass that you want for.
Step 6: Fill in the required details like –name, address, range of travel (inter-district/inter-state), duration of travel and others.
Step 5: Provide the required documents for the travel. In case of a medical emergency, you will be asked to submit your medical records or for wedding, an invitation card will be needed for e-Pass.
Step 6: Verification will be completed, once the details are given.
Step 7: E-pass will be processed after the submission of the documents and ID proof.
To avail the e-pass, travelers will be asked to present Aadhar Card or Voter ID, PAN Card, address proof, vehicle license and employment ID.
How to Check TN e-pass Application Status Online?
- For checking TN e-Pass you will have to visit the official webpage tnepass.tnega.org
- Enter your mobile number and click on send OTP
- You will see a list of submitted applications
- Click on the application number or download the curfew e-pass
Steps to Apply for Coronavirus Curfew e-Pass:
For Curfew e-Pass you have to go on official website of e-curfew pass. Steps for applying epass is given below:
Step 1: First you have to visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e https://epasskki.in/ or https://epasskki.info/.
Step 2: On homepage, Enter your Phone Number, OTP will be sent on your mobile number and enter OTP that was sent on your mobile number.
Step 3: e-pass Online Form displayed on the screen.
Step 4: In the form Enter your name, organization name, select kind of work, enter the mobile number, email ID, select type of vehicle, vehicle registration number, residence address, purpose, Adhar No., pass valid from and pass valid up to.
Step 6: Finally, Review and submit the application form by clicking the “Apply” button.
Save your User Name and Password for Track your Application and Download e-pass.
NIC – Tamil Nadu District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass:
In the given below table we are providing district wise websites, that will be helpful for you for online apply e-pass.
Required Document & Details to Apply Online
For online apply following documents/ information will be required during submitting form: –
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number of candidates
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
Documents required to be Upload: –
- Passport size Photo of the applicant
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other proof]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Purpose and Benefits of TN e Pass
- e-Pass will be arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency work like Medical Problem or other
- To restrict other people to go outside, for break the chain of COVID-19.
- By issuing e-pass to the essential service provider. This pandemic situation can be controlled, and life of the people can be saved.
In this article we have provided all the important information regarding Tamil Nadu Curfew e pass. If you are still facing any kind of difficulty, then you can contact the helpline numbers in order to solve your problem. You can get helpline number on official website. Link of official website are given above.