Punjab Marriage Certificate Online Registration | Download Marriage Registration Form | Punjab Marriage Certificate Download
Friends in this article, we will talk in details about Punjab Marriage Certificate. As you all know that in present time a marriage certificate is an important document. If you are doing government job then to get the benefits, they will call for marriage certificate. This certificate is provided only after registering for marriage. In some case it is become mandatory for every couple to register their marriage and obtain a marriage certificate. This certificate acts as a proof of marriage of the couple. The marriage certificate is only obtained after one month of the marriage. In this regard the Punjab government has started a online portal. By using this portal, citizens can apply for a Marriage Certificate.
In this article we will covers the entire application procedure regarding the marriage certificate. We will also explain the other details regarding the marriage certificate of Punjab like its objective, benefits, features, eligibility and required documents, etc. So, friends to get full information of the scheme you will have to read full article. So, let’s start.
Punjab Marriage Certificate 2023
Government of Punjab and Central government has decided to provide the benefits of the scheme, so for this it is now mandatory for each and every citizen of India to register their marriage in government office. It is important to get their religious benefits. This marriage certificate acts as proof of marriage. A marriage certificate is also used as an important document for obtaining various type of documents like immigration, visa, PAN name change, etc. The Punjab government has launched the official portal for the implementation. You can easily apply online to get Marriage Certificate. Now citizens of Punjab are not required to visit any government offices to obtain a marriage certificate issued by the government. They can apply online without going to government office.
This portal will help to save a lot of time and money and this will also bring transparency to the system. This certificate will be obtained after one month of marriage. If after marriage a couple does not obtain a marriage certificate in required time limit, they will pay a fine of Rs 2 each day till the default of the time.
Objective Of Punjab Marriage Certificate
This portal has launched to provide online government services. Therefore, the main objective of the Marriage Certificate is to provide a certificate to the couples after their marriage. This certificate can be used by the citizen to obtain various types of documents like immigration, visa, Pan name change, etc. The Citizens of Punjab can register their marriage by both through process i.e. online and offline mode. Now citizens of Punjab are not required to visit the government offices for obtaining a marriage certificate as the whole procedure of the registration has been made available on online portal. This will save a lot of time & money and will also bring transparency in the system. However, there is also available offline services of marriage registration, if the citizen wants to do so.
Key Highlights Of Punjab Marriage Certificate
|Name Of the Scheme||Punjab Marriage Certificate|
|Launched By||Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiary of the Scheme||Only Citizens Of Punjab|
|Objective of the Scheme||To Provide Marriage Certificate to the citizen of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application/registration||Online/Offline|
Punjab Marriage Certificate – Benefits And Features
- Now, It has become mandatory for each and every citizen of India to obtain marriage certificate after the marriage irrespective of their religious beliefs
- This certificate acts is used as a proof of marriage
- Marriage certificate can be also used as an important document for obtaining various types of documents like immigration, visa, Pan name change etc
- For the implementation of the online services the government of Punjab has launched the official website. Through this website citizens of Punjab can apply for obtain their Marriage Certificate.
- Now citizens of Punjab are not required to visit government offices in order to get their marriage certificate.
- They can easily apply for it from sitting their home.
- Now, this will help to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system
- This certificate can be obtained after one month of marriage of the couple.
- If there will be any delay to get marriage certificate. Government will charge fine of Rs. 2 each day till the default time.
- The certificate will also helpful as an important document if husband and wife want to open joint account
- For the eligibility of the scheme, the age of groom should be 21 years or more and bride should be 18 years or more
- One of the beneficiaries should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- The registration of marriage has done after one month of marriage
- If bride or groom is divorcee, then it is mandatory to produce divorce certificate for that.
- It is mandatory to produce death certificate of husband and wife in the case of remarriage.
- Aadhar card of bride and groom should produce.
- A single picture of both bride and groom (at the time of marriage)
- Invitation card of marriage of the couple.
- Passport size photograph of bride and groom.
- Identity documents of witnesses.
- Age proof of both bride and groom
- Residential certificate of the place where a girl previously resident.
- Certificate should attested by the officer if the bride wants to change her name after marriage
- No objection certificate should obtain from the the embassy of the foreign country (if married abroad)
Procedure To Apply Online for Punjab Marriage Certificate
- For online registration first, go to the official website of government of Punjab.
- The home page of the official website will open before you.
- On the home page you have to click on Punjab marriage certificate.
- Then, Application form will appear on your computer/mobile screen.
- You have to fill all the details in this application form of the marriage.
- After that you have to upload all the required documents.
- Now, you have to click on submit botton.
- Finally, by following, this procedure you can easily apply online for marriage certificate
Procedure To Apply Offline For Punjab Marriage Certificate
- For offline, you have to visit the municipality office of your area.
- Take a application form for married certificate from there.
- Now you will have to fill this application form by entering all the required details, like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now, you will have to attach all the required documents with the application form.
- After that, you have to submit this form into the same municipality office.
- By following above mentioned procedure you can able to apply offline for marriage certificate.
Proforma of marriageability Certificate – Click here to download.
In this article we talked about the Marriage Certificate. By reading this article carefully you can easily obtained the benefits. For this type of the information please bookmark this website samriddhabharat.in.