yuva nidhi scheme karnataka 2023 | yuva nidhi scheme apply online
The government of Karnataka has announced to launch Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme. In this scheme government will provide the financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. Through this scheme Congress government of the state declared that this scheme will be implemented immediately in the state. In this article we will share the full information about the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme. If you want to enrol for this scheme to get the benefits. You have to read this article till end.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
The congress government won the assembly state in Karnataka. After winning the assembly election CM Siddaramaiah announced to launch Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme to provide financial assistance of unemployed citizen of the state. This scheme will support their families by providing financial assistance. The amount will transfer to beneficiaries account via DBT. The eligible citizen of the state can enrol in this scheme both by online and offline methods to get the benefits of the scheme. If you want to check YSR Kanuka list online then click here for more information.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Key Highlights
|Name Of the Scheme||Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme|
|Announce by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||1500 to 3000/- Rs. (Every month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website Name||Will be launched soon|
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Assistance fee
This scheme has launched by Karnataka government. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to unemployed youth of the state. Following amount will transfer to the beneficiaries:
- Under the scheme Rs. 1500/- per month will be provide to the Diploma pass youth of the state.
- In this scheme unemployed Graduates will get of Rs. 3000/- per month in their bank account.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Objective
The main goal of Yuva Nidhi Scheme is to give financial help to unemployed educated youth of the state. This will provide benefits to the unemployment youth, so they are not dependent on others for their financial needs.
Benefits of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
The benefits of the scheme is given below:
- The Yuva Nidhi scheme launched for Karnataka’s youth.
- The Beneficiaries of the Scheme will get financial help every month.
- The Youth who are graduates and diploma will be get benefits of the scheme.
- In this scheme who are Graduates unemployed will receive financial help of Rs. 3000 per month.
- The youth who have diploma degree will receive Rs. 1500 per month.
- The beneficiaries will get financial aid directly in their bank accounts.
- The youth of the state will receive benefits from this programme up until they find employment.
- The state’s youth will gain financial stability by taking advantage of the scheme.
- In this scheme online and offline both mod are available to accept applications for this programme.
Features of Yuva Nidhi Scheme
The features of the scheme are given as under:
- This scheme will give benefits to the state’s unemployed kids.
- The will help to lowering the state’s unemployment rate.
- Participating in this scheme will encouraging young people of the state.
- Scheme will make capable recipients independent and powerful.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
If you want to get the benefits of the scheme. You have to follow the following Eligibility Criteria.
- The applicant must be a Karnataka resident.
- Only the students who have passed a graduate degree or a diploma are eligible to participate in the programme.
- The benefits of this scheme will not deliver to young people who are already getting the benefits of similar programmes.
- The applicant must link their Aadhaar card to the applicant’s bank account in order for them to benefit from the programme.
Documents Required to Apply
If you want to get the benefits of the scheme you have following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online Registration Process
This scheme has been launched by the Karnataka government. If you want to gent the benefits of the scheme you have to wait for sometime as the government has not launched the official website till date for this scheme. When the state government will launched the official website we will notified by update this article. So wait and visit this article again.