DESH Stack e Portal 2022 | Stack e Portal Online Registration | Desh Stack e portal Online Apply
Desh Stack e Portal: Finance minister of India Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman launched Desh Stack e Portal. The central Government will implements various kinds of schemes to provide skilling and livelihood opportunities to the youth of the country. By using this portal, a digital ecosystem will develop to empower citizen to skill, reskill or upskill. In the budget of 2022-23 finance minister announced that a digital university will be established to provide world class quality universal education. This will make available in different Indian languages. In this article we will covers all the important aspects of the DESH stack e portal. You will also share details information regarding its objective, benefits of the scheme, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure. You are requested to read this article till end to get full information.
DESH Stack e Portal 2022
This scheme has launched during the union budget for the financial budget 2022-23. The finance minister of India announced Stack e Portal. This portal will helpful in creating a digital ecosystem for skilling and livelihood of Indian.
Also read : प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना क्या है ?
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her Budget 2022 told that this will empower citizens to skill, reskill or upskill through on-line training. This portal will also provide API-based trusted skill credentials, payment and discovery layers to find relevant jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities. Realignment of the national skill qualification framework with dynamic industry needs will be done. The employability will boost with the help of the skilling programme and partnership with our industry. The Central government has also launched various skill development courses in few Industrial training institutions in all the states in order to boost the portal initiatives.
Objective Of DESH Stack e Portal
- The finance minister launched this portal. Main objective of Portal is to provide skilling upskilling and reskilling opportunities through API-based platforms.
- Stack e portal will be helpful for skilling citizen, so that they can earn their livelihood.
- Portal will also be helpful for discover relevant jobs and entrepreneur opportunities.
- This portal will also helpful for improving employment opportunities, so that unemployment rate will be reduce in the country. The citizens of the country will become self-dependent.
- By implementing this e portal living of the citizens will also improve.
Key Highlights Of Stack e Portal
|Name Of This Scheme||Stack E Portal|
|Launched||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Citizens Of India|
|Objective of the scheme||Providing Skilling, Upskilling And Reskilling Opportunities|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
Also read: MP E District Portal full information
Benefits And Features Of Stack e Portal
- This scheme has been launched by the finance minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman, while presenting union budget for the financial year 2022-23.
- Desh Stack E Portal will help in creating a digital ecosystem for skilling and livelihood of the citizen.
- This portal will helpful for Skilling, upskilling and reskilling.
- This Portal will provide API based trusted skill credentials payment and discovery layers to find relevant jobs and entrepreneur opportunities.
- This portal will helpful for boosting the employability by skilling program and partnership with industry.
- The Central government has also launched various skill development courses in few industrial training institutes in all the states in order to boost e portal initiative.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- Applicant should be permanent resident of India
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card of the applicant
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate of the family
- Caste certificate
How To Register Under DESH Stack e Portal
The Central government has recently presenting this scheme during Union budget 2022-23. Central Government is yet to launch Desh Stack e portal. As soon as the Government of India launches this portal we are going to update you through this article. When this scheme will be launched, we will update this article. So you are requested to stay for new updates.