YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Online Apply | YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Application Form | YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Status | YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme beneficiary list | ysr sunna vaddi payment status
Andhra Pradesh Government has launched YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. This scheme launched in 2021 to help the poor women of the Andhra Pradesh state. This Scheme has launched to empower the elderly women of the state by providing Zero interest loan facility to them. Today in this article, we are going to share important aspects of the scheme. We will share every important aspect such as the application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits and also the selection procedure of the scheme. We will clear each and every query about the YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme Status in this article. So you are requested to read this article till end.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister. The main objective of YSR Sunna Vaddi is to provide a free credit loan to all of the self-help groups of the Andhra Pradesh state. The main eligibility criteria is that, only the female candidates of the Andhra Pradesh State will be eligible for the scheme. In this Scheme the applicant must be a female. The main motive of the YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme is to empower the elderly women of the state and give them financial Assistance and stand them, so that they become financial independent.
Main Objective of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government main motive to launch this scheme is to provide financial assistant to the elderly women of the state. Key objective of YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme are given below:-
- The Primary Objective of the government by the scheme is to provide ways for the development of needy women.
- To provide financial help to the self-help groups of the state.
- Provide growth to the self-help groups of the state.
- To provide zero interest loan to the needy women.
Details Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|Launched by the state||CM of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Elderly women in SHG|
|Objective of the scheme||Providing loan waiver|
|Official Website for that||http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/|
Benefits of the Sunna Vaddi
AP Government wants to provide benefits to the elderly women through the implementation of the scheme. By the implementation of YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme Status, it is decided that only the women who are not taking any loan facility from government bank or private bank, will be eligible. It will make sure that an elderly woman who is engaged in SHG is waived from all the credits of the loans that she will be taking from any of the private or government banks in Andhra Pradesh State. This will help all of needy women to be financially independent and to be free from the burden of giving credits to the bank on their loans.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
If any elder women want to avail the benefits of YSR Sunna Vaddi, she must be followed the following eligibility criteria, which are given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be an elder female.
- An Applicant must belong to below the poverty line category (BPL)
- The applicant women must have a credit amount of less than rupees 500000.
- The applicant women must belongs to the self-help group of Andhra Pradesh state.
- A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset of NPA is not eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required for the Scheme
The following documents are required, while you are going to fill the application form for this scheme:-
- Voter ID card of the applicant.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Passport of the applicant.
- PAN card
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Self-help group certificate of the applicant.
- Loan papers
- Bank account detail
- Property papers
- Address proof (voter ID, Aadhar Card)
- YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021
How to Apply for Sunna Vaddi Scheme
The application procedure for the scheme is also undertaken by the YSR Navasakam scheme. Under the YSR Navasakam Scheme, door to door survey was conducted for identifying the beneficiaries of different schemes, which was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. By door to door survey a shortlist has been prepared by the concerned authorities of the YSR Navasakam scheme and through it, the beneficiaries of the scheme will also be decided by this survey. Although, it is said by the concerned authourity that an online portal will be launch as soon as possible for the implementation and functioning of the YSR Sunna Vaddi.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Status
- First of all, You have to go to the official website of the Scheme.
- The home page will open in front of your mobile/laptops screen.
- On the home page, you will have to click on Sunna Vaddi Report.
- Now a new web page will open in front of your computer screen, which will contain the list of districts of the state.
- You have to click on your district.
- Now a new web page will display before you, which will contain the ULB name.
- You have to click on your ULB name.
- The beneficiary list of the scheme will be on your computer screen.
How to Login on Portal
- First, Visit the official website of YSR Sunna Vaddi.
- The home page of the scheme will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code under the login section of the screen.
- Now you have to click on sign in button.
- by following this procedure, you can easily able to log in on the portal.
Know Your Secretariat
- For that, go to the official website of Navasakam
- The home page of the scheme will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Know Your Secretariat
- After that, a list of the district of the state will display on your screen.
- You have to click on your district.
- Then, you have to select your Mandal.
- As soon as, you will select your Mandal the secretary detail will be display on your computer screen.
View Secretariat Staff Mapping
- First, Go to the official website of Navasakam
- The home page will be display on your computer screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on secretariat staff mapping
- Now, a list of the district will display on your computer screen.
- You have to click on your district name.
- Now you have to select your Mandal.
- As soon as, you will select your Mandal the secretariat staff mapping details will be display on your computer screen.
In this article we have provided the important aspect of YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme. If you read carefully, it will definitely helpful for you. If you have any doubt about the scheme, then you have to go on the official website of the scheme to clear your doubt.