ONGC Scholarship Application Form | ongc scholarship 2022-23 | ONGC Scholarship 2021 Apply Online | ONGC Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
ONGC scholarship 2022-23: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is the biggest Indian government-owned crude oil & natural gas corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. ONGC Foundation invite applications from the students who are pursuing studies. ONGC Scholarship Application Form is available at the official website https://www.ongcscholar.org/. In this article we are going to provide ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2021 related information. Applicants, who are desired to grab ONGC scholarship have to read full article very carefully, so that you will get information like how to apply, scholarship amount, the eligible course list and other schemes related information.
ALSO READ: How to check UP Scholarship Status Online
ONGC Scholarship 2022-23
ONGC Scholarship are helpful for weaker category students. ONGC Foundation Scholarship for Economically weaker general Category, ONGC Foundation scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students, and ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ST Students of the country. Under this scholarship Applicants will get award of Rs.48000/- each year. ONGC scholarship will be given to the students who are pursuing professional degree courses. The Aim of the ONGC Foundation is to provide financial support to the students who are financially weak. Under this scheme total 2000 selected candidates will be awarded by the ONGC Scholarship. Out of 2000 candidates 500 will be from the Economically Weaker General Category, 500 students from the OBC category, and the rest of 1000 scholarships are for SC/ ST category. And 50% of the total scholarship is reserved only for girls.
There are three different schemes under ONGC Scholarship. The name of these different scholarship is given below:
- 1. ONGC Scholarship for Economically weaker General Category.
- 2. ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category Students.
- 3. ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ST Students.
ONGC Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online: Eligibility Criteria
|Age group||Not be more than 30 years|
|Education||First year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA from AICTE/ MCI/ UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government|
|Family annual income||Family income of applicants should be less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (4.5 lakh per annum for SC/ ST category)|
|Who can apply for scholarship||60% or more in 12th standard|
Also read: ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र: SBI Grahak Seva Kendra कैसे खोलें?
Brief Summary of ONGC Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||ONGC Scholarship 2022-23|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Launched for||General/ OBC Students/ SC/ ST category|
|Mode of application||Online application|
|Total No. of scholarships per year||2000|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits of Rs.48000/- each year|
Other Eligibility Conditions for ONGC Scholarship 2022-23
- Applicant must not be availed any other scholarship
- Applicants have to apply for that respective zone location, where the institute, college, or university are located
- You must not apply for the ONGC scholarship before for any of the course.
- Applicant must study for Regular full-time course to apply for the scholarship.
Selection Of Scholar
The selection of the Applicant will be made by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study. For the benefits of the Scholarship Students from below poverty line (BPL) families will get preference.
Documents Required for Scholar
- Birth Certificate / Class 10 Mark sheet of the applicant
- Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/ MBBS students.
- Consolidated Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Bank details attested by the bank.
- PAN card
- Caste certificate of the applicant
Zone wise Scholarship Distribution Detail
|No. of Scholarships & Zone Name||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
|Economically weak General Category||100||100||100||100||100|
|SC/ ST category||200||200||200||200||200|
Zone wise state Details
|Zone -1 (North)||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zone -2 (West)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Havel|
|Zone -3 (North East)||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura|
|Zone -4 (East)||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal|
|Zone -5 (South)||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
ONGC Scholarship Application Form
If applicant want to download, ONGC Scholarship Application form, then you have to go official website of ONGC. On home page there is a link for application form for scholarship. You can easily download the form, and print the form.
Procedure to ONGC Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
- For application, Applicants need to fill the online application form through the website https://www.ongcscholar.org/
- For that Open the official website and from home page,
- you have to click the “Apply scholarship” option
- Now click on “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category”
- Now read carefully the instructions and tick the checkbox
- Click the apply option and fill the application form carefully
- First, you will have to enter basic details and click next
- Then enter your Address details and click on next button
- Thereafter enter qualification details and click next
- Now enter financial details of the family and click next
- Enter your bank details and click next
- At last will have to upload the scanned documents in the mentioned form
- Then Submit the application by clicking the submit option after reviewing the details filled by you.
- You must take the printout of the application form for further needs.
- You will have to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the document to the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in the Application Format.
Procedure to Apply Offline for ONGC Scholarship 2022-23
Applicants may also be apply for ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category through offline mode. steps are given below :
- First, Download the application form via the official website.
- Take a print out of the ONGC Scholarship form and fill the application form with asked details
- Now you will have to affix the passport size photograph with it.
- Attach all the copy of the above-mentioned documents with the application form.
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit to “Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003”
Also read: यूपी निवेश मित्र क्या है: (UP Nivesh Mitra) ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण